BA (Hons) Media Production
Worked with Simon King OBE, the nature documentarist, at his private nature reserve, collecting and editing footage of wildlife, as well as conservation.
• I wrote and directed my own short film using 4K Black Magic Ursa Mini Cameras, with a crew of 7 others and a cast of 2.
• Individually researched, shot and edited a 2-minute creative interview with working drag queens about their profession.
• Worked in event planning and was backstage senior student leader for a TEDx event.
• Took part in an international film project called Films For Europe, planning, filming, editing and appearing in the film, which was part of a series between twinned towns of Europe. • Ongoing participation as graphic designer and event organisation with my University’s first student-led film festival “Strapless International Student Film Festival”.
• Worked as a researcher for “Frome Radio” and edited an audio interview. I also presented on the radio and went back to appear on another student’s show multiple times.
• I have created digital (wacom pad) artwork recognised and used by well-known music artists.
*DISCLAIMER* Due to Covid-19 I was unable to get hold of the final version of the film I wanted to present from my editor, who is in a different location. This means the version I am presenting on here is not quite the finished product I envisioned to display at the degree show, so please me aware of this as there are a few technichal errors that I am fully aware of in the film that should not be there. An improved one will be put out for anyone wishing to see it, when I am able to do this. If you would like to watch it, please send me an email and I will arrange a viewing.
FOLLOW THE FACES
This film is a short narrative drama. Sab, who after waking up from the night before, realises that her memories do not match up with others versions of events. Retracing her steps seems to do nothing but confuse the situation further as she tries to discover the truth...Who was with her last night? Did she really see the faces? Or was it all a drug induced trance?
Aislinn wrote and directed this short film, and plans to continue to follow her passion for scriptwriting further with an MA in scriptwriting, being mentored by her BAFTA member mentors.