Degree Show App
As part of this year's degree show, Coventry University have created an augmented reality app, bringing the exhibition to you, wherever you are.
As you open the app you’ll find eight intriguing objects floating around you, each representing an exhibition room – Lens, Space, Immerse, Body, Solve, Think, Story and Translate.
Tap one and the projects within will disperse around the room. Move your phone to see more and get closer to the pieces you like the look of. If it’s a film, it will play automatically. Make sure you have your sound on!
If you would like to find out more about who created the piece, simply tap it, and you can scroll through their profile, see more work and even get in touch with them directly.
Once you’re in a room, all you have to do to go back is pinch the screen, then you and pick another object and keep exploring!
Here’s what you can find in each room:
- Body - Fashion / International Fashion Business / Sociology / Sociology & Criminology
- Immerse - Music / Music Technology / Theatre / History / History & Politics / Politics
- Lens - Journalism / Media Production / Photography / Media & Communications / Media Top-Up
- Solve - Graphic Design / Illustration & Graphics / Product Design
- Space - Architecture / Automotive & Transport / Interior Architecture & Design
- Story - Digital Media / Games Art / Illustration & Animation / English & Creative Writing / English
- Think - Fine Art / Fine Art & Illustration / Foundation Art, Design & Media
- Translate - English Language & TEFL / French / French & International Relations / Spanish / International Relations